dinsdag 23 mei 2017

Belangrijk mededeling omtrent Quiltmania Mystery Part 3!


We kregen onderstaand bericht met het verzoek zoveel mogelijk te delen:

Erratum :
Michelle Yeo’s Mystery Quilt « Torrington Place »:
The designer has made some changes with regard to Part 3:
From fabric #9, Torrington Main Border C5580, you must cut 4 strips measuring 23 cm (8 3/4’’) x 2.40 cm (95’’) making sure to cut along the same direction as that of the stripes printed on the fabric.

Keep these strips for the final border.

Er is een wijziging in de instructie:
Van fabric #9, Torrington Main Border C5580, moeten 4 stroken gesneden worden 
van 23 cm x 2.40 cm ( 8 3/4 x 95 inch)  
waarbij je moet snijden in dezelfde richting als de strepen op de stof.
Houd deze stroken apart voor de laatste rand.


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you for the information; I amended the pattern in my magazine.
    Carole

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hello, I went by to say hello, since I've been disconnected from everything for a long time. As always I love your work. That I still think that they are not chapucillas, but great works. A kiss.
    หนังไทย

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen